Last modified: 06-29-2023
- About this policy
- This policy explains when and why we collect personal information about our members and instructors, how we use it and keep it secure, and your rights in relation to to them.
- When processing your personal data, we will always comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). For the purposes of the GDPR, we will be the “controller” of all personal data we hold about you.
We are ABIVET Benefit company a R.L. We can be contacted at Via Gennargentu, 20, 00141 Rome, < span style="font-weight: 400;">email@example.com
- Collection of personal information.
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;< /span>
- information about your visits to and use of this website, including the referring source, length of visit, pages viewed and site navigation paths;
- information, such as your email address, that you enter when you register on our website;
- the information you enter when creating a profile on our website, such as your name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, education and employment data;
- information, such as your name and email address, that you enter to sign up for our emails and /o newsletter;
- the information entered by the user when using the services of our website;
- information generated when you use our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- information relating to any purchase, service or transaction you make through our website, including your name, address, telephone number, email address email and credit card details;
- information that you post to our website with the intention of posting it on the Internet, including your username, profile pictures and the content of the posts;
- the information contained in any communication you send to us by email or through our website, including the content and metadata of the communication;
- any other personal information you send to us.
Before you disclose to us another person’s personal information, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy .
- Use of Personal Information
Personal information you submit to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- administer our website and business;
- personalizing our website for you;
- allow the use of the services available on our website;
- send you the products purchased through our website;
- provision of services purchased through our website;
- send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you and collect payments from you;
- send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- sending email notifications specifically requested by you;
- send you our newsletter by email, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer need the newsletter);
- send you marketing communications relating to our business or that of carefully selected third parties which we believe may be of interest to you, to post or, if you have specifically consented, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications);
- provide statistical information about our users to third parties (but such third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from such information);
- handle inquiries and complaints made by or about you in relation to our website;
- keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through the private messaging on our website);
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license granted by you. Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using the privacy controls on the website. Without your express consent, we will not provide your personal data to third parties for their own direct marketing or that of other third parties.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal data to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (i.e. our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) to the extent that this is reasonably necessary e.gfor the purposes indicated in this information.
We may disclose your personal data:
- to the extent we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or future legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purposes of preventing fraud and reducing of credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are selling (or considering selling); and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority to obtain disclosure of such personal information where, according to the in our reasonable opinion, it is reasonably likely that such court or authority would order disclosure of such personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal data to third parties.
- International data transfers
- The information collected may be stored, processed and transferred between the countries in which we operate to enable us to use it in accordance with this policy. span>
- The information collected may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: States United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- Personal information you post on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the Internet, throughout the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of this information by others.
- You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this section 6.
- Retention of personal information
- This Section 7 sets out our data retention policies and procedures, which are intended to help ensure we comply with our legal retention obligations and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes will not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section 7, we will retain records (including electronic records) containing personal data:
- to the extent we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or future legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purposes of preventing fraud and reducing of credit risk).
- Security of personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data. li>
- All personal information you provide will be stored on our secure servers (protected by password and firewall).
- All electronic financial transactions made through our website will be protectedby an encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information via the Internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of any data sent via the Internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password that you use to access our website confidential; we will not ask him for his password (except when he logs in to our website). span> li>
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
Our website contains hyperlinks and details of third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of any third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Cookies do not typically contain information that personally identifies a user, but personal information we store about you may be linked to information stored in and obtained from cookies. both session and persistent cookies.
- The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used are set out below:
- Borlabs Cookie: technical cookie used to store user preferences in the cookie bar
[borlabs-cookie type=”btn-cookie-preference” title=”Manage Cookie Preferences”/]
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies, for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie management exclusion settings available by clicking on “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;
- in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting ” Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu and unchecking “Acceptta cookies from sites”; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Personalization and control” menu, clicking on “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings”, then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under “Cookies”.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you may not be able to use all the functions of our website.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer, for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookie files (instructions for doing so are available at http:// support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
- in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” and “Privacy,” then selecting “Use custom settings for history” by clicking “Show cookies” and then “Remove all cookies”; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Personalization and control” menu, clicking on “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browsing data”, then selecting “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data”.
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
You can ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; your provision of such information will be subject to the following:
- the payment of a tax;
- the provision of adequate proof of your identity (for this purpose, we usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a notary and an original copy of a bill indicating your current address).
- to access your personal data
- receive information on how your personal data is processed
- for the rectification of your personal data
- delete your personal data in certain circumstances
- oppose or limit the processing of your personal data
- to have your personal data transferred to yourself or to another company in certain circumstances.
We may retain the personal information you request to the extent permitted by law.
You can ask us at any time not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
In practice, the user usually expressly agrees in advance to the use of their personal data for marketing purposes, or is offered the opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
For any doubts or clarifications you can also contact the Guarantor for the protection of personal data
Piazza di Monte Citorio, 121
Tel. +39 06 69677 1
Fax +39 06 69677 785
For more details, please ask questions, asmments and requests regarding our data processing practices to our manager Maurizio Albano firstname.lastname@example.org.